Thursday, August 16, 2012

My thoughts on Lil Mouse: Get Smoked

      The other day, we left to go on a trip. We started driving, and I see a news paper on the back seat. I read the front page and the title says "Child Abuse." I read it, and it was about this 13 years old kid rapping. They were talking about him promoting Violence, Drugs, and sex. He was also seen flashing money through out Roseland (Chicago). I didn't want to believe it I thought the article was made up. I kept reading, and then I see pictures of an adult pulling a gun out right over the kids shoulder. I was shocked. he wasn't in this alone. all the adults on that video was involved. He wasn't in this alone, all the adults on that video was involved. I also notice that it was on You Tube
      
        Soon as I got home, I looked up the video, click on it, and I wish I never did that.The child is on there cursing like a grown man. you should hear the lyrics. he even call women a b word. I can't believe what I'm hearing. It has over 300,000 views and majority of people even like the song. But how can you like something like that? It's a disgrace. It a disgrace to the community and the city of Chicago. It's bad enough I had to watch the news every day to hear about the shootings all over Chicago. I'm watching this video promoting violence. This is something Parents need to protect their kids from. I'm not say that Children shouldn't live their dream as a rapper, singer, or any artist, but They need to be taught how to express their talent in a positive light.

Here's the article similar to the newspaper I was reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment