Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wrestlemania 28 4/1/2012

      How did I like Wrestlemania? All I know is that it was going so well, except for TEAM JOHNNY'S Victory(I'll get to that later).
       I love how Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos pick up a victory against Beth Phoenix And Eve Torres. All of their costumes were gorgeous. Eve and her brand new attitude wardrobe, Beth's new warrior outfit, Kelly Kelly's Gold Phenomena and Maria's new look. I'm a fashion fanatic.
      Sheamus won the title match for 18 seconds against Daniel Bryan (Despite the fact the Danny still wasn't even ready for the match, "after the BELL rings!!!") I'm still happy that Daniel lost the belt. Good for Sheamus (my favorite Wrestler)!
      Now on to HHH and the Undertaker I Hear that they were dominating in the cell. First of all I got to talk about the Undertaker's hair cut. Fascinating!!!! the match started as the Undertaker and HHH go at it. Chair's flying they throwing each other around, all that was going on then Shawn Micheal's get trapped in the hell's gate. Undertaker Defeat HHH and won. Now the Undertaker's streak is 20-0. My respects to Shawn Micheals HHH and the undertaker.
      On to CM punk (My favorite Chi-Town Wrestler) vs. Chris Jericho. This match is really about who's the best in the world. Plus the WWE Title is on the line. After the Match is Over, CM punk Proved that he's truly the best in the world. In fact he's twice as the best as Chris Jericho.
      The Rock vs John Cena. The Showdown. The Match that everyone been talking about. all this time before Wrestlemania The Rock and Cena's been going back and forth to each other, and now this is what it comes to. Now I got to say this! I love both The Rock and John Cena. My cousins are the fan of them. I don't like choosing sides between these two. So as the Match started Rock took advantage.they both fought the good fight. They even fought outside the ring. The Great one dropped the people's elbow on John Cena, and the Rock won. They both had a great match.
      The Big Show vs. Cody Rhode. After all the stupid video's that Cody put on the screen to humiliate the Big Show, Show finally got his revenge and Cody's title.
      Now the tag Team titles are on the line. It's a triple threat Show down Between the team of Primo & Epico, Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd and the Usos. Mat Striker and Josh Mathews calls out the match from the beginning. The match started Usos and Primo & Epico, it's Tyson and Justin Gabriel (let's see how they work together. this is totally different). Usos give Gabriel a backbreaker. Tyson comes with a drop kick. Gabriel did a dive on Primo and Epico and the Usos. The crowd was loving it. P& E (Primo and Epico) and Usos continue on. Epico finished the Match with a backstabber and P&E still remain as tag team champs
      Last, but not least Team Johnny vs Team Teddy. Kolfy and Dolph Ziggler starts the match off. Then Truth dominates Dolph. Hornswoggle dives on the Army of Johnny, then Kolfy Zack Ryder, and Truth did the dive. Next thing you know, Vicky Guerrero started going and attack Nikky. Santino and Miz then goes at it. However Santino Got distracted by that Johnny. Zack Ryder lay the smackdown on the Miz. Here it is, Eve decides she wants to jump in and supports Zack (not real)! Zack got distracted again!!!!!! The Miz dominates Zack with a skull crusing finale and Team Johnny picks up the win. Eve seem like she was concerned about Zack. She helped his up, and bam kick him right right below the belt! Why would she do that? Then she walk out on Teddy and the team as if she didn't care. then this is what she has to say.......................    

   

She Got Some Nerves!!!!! I understand having a wrestlemania moment, but why ruin peoples moment just to get yours. I don't get it!
      I didn't watch Wrestlemania, but I did check Facebook right, and I listen to the people that actually did watch it. I just wish I was there to really witness the whole thing.

The End 
oh, I forgot here are the videos of people that saw the whole thing!


   

1 comment: